Terms and Conditions
Basis of terms and conditions
- We supply goods to you under the terms of the Sales of Goods Act 1979, as governed by UK law.
- The contract is between you and Prescription Sunglass for Sports Limited.
- By placing an order you are accepting the terms and conditions and this constitutes a legal agreement between us.
- By accepting your order Prescription Sunglass for Sports Limited enters into a legally binding contract between ourselves and you.
Supply of goods
- We endeavour to display and describe our goods as accurately as possible given the limitations of a website.
- Products are sold subject to availability.
- Items out of stock will be placed on back order, we will advice you of the anticipated delivery date.
- We will not accept orders for prescriptions over +/- 8,00.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to provide accurate prescription details as prescribed by their Optician within the last two years.
- We recommend that you obtain an accurate P.D. (pupillary distance) measurement provided by your Optician otherwise we will use an average of 62mm.
- All prices include VAT and are correct at the time displayed.
- You agree to pay the price displayed on the date of ordering.
- Payment will be taken by PayPal. Contact us if alternative payment methods are needed, we will try and help.
- If there are any problems with your order or in our ability to supply the products we will contact you immediately.
- Full payment including delivery charges must be made prior to delivery.
- All deliveries will be within 28 days. Products that are made to order will be processed as quickly as possible.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to supply accurate delivery details.
- Product prices exclude delivery.
- We will inspect your goods prior to dispatch. Upon receipt please examine the product and advise us immediately if they are damaged. If so return them to us within 14 days for replacement.
- In the unlikely event of an error being made with the lens prescription, do not use the product but return to us for replacement.
- Your rights are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive.
Faulty or wrong item
- In the case of a faulty item please email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org giving your details and we will contact you to advise on you how to proceed.
- Our returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
- It would be unfair of customers to expect a full refund for lenses for glasses that have been expertly manufactured to their exact prescription. Unless the error is made by us, we will refund the cost of the returned frame and 50% of the value of the lenses provided. By placing an order you accept these terms.
- Refunds will generally be made by cheque.
Limitation of our liability to you
- Our maximum liability to you in terms of any physical damage caused to property through the fault of us will not in any circumstances exceed £100.00.
- In no circumstances will we be liable to you for any business interruption, loss of data, loss of profits, contracts or savings.
A cookie is a text-only string of information that a website transfers to the cookie file of the browser on your computer's hard disk so that the website can remember who you are.
A cookie will typically contain the name of the website from which the cookie has come, the "lifetime" of the cookie, and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number.
We cannot identify you personally by using a cookie.
Cookies store no personal data and are not used to gather personal information
*To count the total number of unique visitors who are accessing the website over a particular period of time. This also enables us to differentiate between new and returning visitors.
*To ensure a persistent connection with the same web server.
*To stop you being asked to log on again during the same session. This cookie expires at the end of your session.